Therapy Charting, Counseling Notes, EMR Software
Charting clinical notes is easy with TherapyAppointment EMR Software. Our cloud-based practice management solution gives you access to multiple charting styles, including SOAP and custom templates. Our provided library of ICD-10 codes will simplify charting and save time. All of your information will be be safely stored online in accordance with HIPAA and our state-of-the-art security guidelines, helping you achieve a paperless practice.
Check out our new and improved therapy charting and psychotherapy notes features in TherapyAppointment 2.0!
Why Counselors Choose TherapyAppointment Charting and Mental Health Notes EMR Software
Easy to Use Note Templates
- You’ll have access to customizable online templates for structured notes
- Treatment plans and private psychotherapy notes are maintained separately from chart notes. Treatment plans can be included in notes, if you wish
- You can be assured of HIPAA compliant charting
- Our software makes it easy to sign and lock completed notes electronically
ICD-10 Code Library
- Access our comprehensive ICD-10 library while you are charting
- Our convenient drop down menu makes charting a breeze!
Secure Online Note Storage
- You can easily access reference client’s previous notes
- Notes are only visible to yourself and those who are authorized by you
A Quick and Easy Way to Keep Notes Up-to-Date and Organized.
- Fast documentation leaves you more time for clients
- You can send a note to a clinical supervisor for review
- A supervisor can return a note with comments for editing or simply approve and sign
EMR Software for Group and Individual Mental Health Practices of All Kinds: Counselors, Therapists, Social Workers, and More
- TherapyAppointment electronic medical records (EMR) software was built by a practicing clinical psychologist for use by other mental health professionals.
- Therapists and other clinicians within a practice can securely access notes, charts, and other patient records while maintaining patient privacy.
Your Client’s Privacy is Our Top Priority
- Therapyappointment is fully compliant with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). We ensure a secure environment that enables you to process, maintain, and store protected health information.
- You will never have to pay extra for unlimited storage
- Access your records even if you retire or deactivate; we securely store your notes for a minimum of seven years past retirement at no cost.