Intuitive Therapy Software for Electronic Billing
Check out our new and improved therapy billing features in TherapyAppointment 2.0!
Find out why so many Group and Solo Mental Health Professionals choose TherapyAppointment Billing Software
Easy to Use Credit Card Processing
- TherapyAppointment makes the process of collecting client copayments really simple!
- You can store securely encrypted client credit card information for express pay.
- Clients can pay online using their Client Portal.
- Safely exchange messages pertaining to billing, or send monthly statements to the Client Portal.
- Clients can view their up-to-the-minute balance online, with estimates of the amounts due from themselves and from insurance.
Automatic Insurance Claim Tracking
- Electronic claims make insurance easy – bill companies with the click of a button.
- Stay up-to-date with insurance claim tracking and problem claim notifications.
- Our team of knowledgeable insurance specialists are available to help you understand insurance issues and train you to cope with any rejections.
Flexible Options for Claims Processing
- Pay as you go with the TherapyAppointment mega-account, or sign up for your own and get advanced access to claims repair and secondary filings.
- Our electronic billing is as it should be: automatic, convenient, and hassle free.
Reduce Stress and Confusion With the Assistance of an Insurance Specialist at TherapyAppointment
- TherapyAppointment is known for its exceptional customer service. We know that dealing with insurance claims can be confusing, and we are here for you.
- There are no extra charges for the unlimited assistance and training with a highly qualified support team at TherapyAppointment.
- We are happy to help you with of all your electronic billing needs.
* Our claims clearinghouse partner, Office Ally, is a third party company that may charge additional per claim fees. Contact Office Ally to learn more about their fee policy. You also have the option of paying a small per-claim fee through us if this is less expensive for your practice.