Have you heard the news? TA Claims is here!
TherapyAppointment is offering even more flexibility and control over how you manage your practice by adding a new clearinghouse option!
February 1, 2019, we launched a pay per claim clearinghouse solution exciting many of our users. User feedback when we announced our plans was overwhelmingly positive. “We love this idea!” and “Thanks for offering this solution — it works much better for our practice,” they said.
Interested in learning more about TA Claims for your practice? Learn all the details below!
What is TA Claims?
TA Claims is a flexible clearinghouse option that allows you to pay a simple, flat rate for each claim you submit.
Best of all for many of our users, TA Claims is supported by the TherapyAppointment Billing team. With TA Claims, you’ve added a professional billing team (with an average of 15 years of experience) to your team!
A few answers to our most commonly asked questions
- TA Claims is $0.19 per submission — no additional monthly fees.
- In-house claims scrubbing is included! We keep a history of your claims so you can follow the life of it as needed.
- No resubmitting ERA and EDI enrollments! They’ll automatically be ported into your TA Claims account.
- No need to resubmit any ERA’s after completing enrollment in TA Claims. We’ll help you complete one simple step to ensure they are redirected.
- Secondary claims relating to Medicare are sent automatically (All other secondary claims will be submitted via a paper claim)
- It’s easy to resubmit claims as needed! Using a “Claims Edit” feature, you can easily click on the fields you want to change and resend.
For more FAQ’s and a side-by-side comparison, click here
Have questions? Just submit them here! Someone from our Billing Team will be in touch within 24 hours.
TA Claims Sign Up
- Navigate to the login screen. Enter your credentials and hit “Log In”
- Look for the red box stating “Tell me more about TA Claims”
- Click on the red box to learn more about the options, compare, and enroll
Have questions? Just click here and submit a ticket to our Support Desk.
Using TA2.0? Great! If you selected that you accept insurance when you first set up your account, you were automatically enrolled. Because TA Claims is the preferred clearinghouse based on customer feedback, affordability, and flexibility, it’s our default clearinghouse.
Want to know if you’re using TA Claims or check your settings?
Check out your settings by following our step-by-step guide, starting at your dashboard:
- Click Practice Settings
- Click the Billing and Insurance Tab
- Look to the bottom right corner for Claims Settings
- If you have an Office Ally account to connect to TherapyAppointment, you can do that directly by finding and clicking on the following text (marked with a star on the below)chart: “If you’d like to use your own Office Ally account, configure it here.”
- Otherwise, you can click “Configure” and we’ll walk you through the process
- Select the practice settings you desire
- Select the solution you’d like to use