Cloud-Based Therapy Practice Management
Run Your Practice From Any Mobile Device
Log onto TherapyAppointment from your smartphone to access patient records, notes, charts, online scheduling, and other features available through our practice management platform.
- Check your schedule or change an appointment from anywhere, whenever you need.
- Gain access to your notes, patient charts, and documents from your smartphone during emergencies or when you are traveling.
- Get automatic alerts of expiring treatment plans, necessary recertifications, unfinished charts, new messages, problem claims, and other issues from the TherapyAppointment dashboard on your mobile device.
Sync With Your Google Calendar or Other Cloud-Based Personal Calendar
TherapyAppointment 2.0 helps therapists and counselors stay on top of their schedules better than ever before. Sync your TherapyAppointment calendar and your personal calendar to coordinate personal and professional appointments.
- Import your Google Calendar or other cloud-based personal calendar into the TherapyAppointment calendar.
- Export a HIPAA-compliant view of your therapy schedule into your personal calendar.
Always Up To Date
Because TherapyAppointment is a cloud-based practice management solution, there is no special software to install, and you never need to worry about updating.
We track changes to the DSM, CPT codes, and claim forms, and government regulations, and update TherapyAppointment forms and features regularly to ensure HIPAA compliance and remain current with insurance requirements and regulatory agencies.
Security You Can Count On
We go to great lengths to ensure that our cloud-based our practice management solution keeps your data secure.
- All data and patient information is encrypted with the same level of security as online banking.
- Device registration process gives admins real-time notification of additional registrations so only approved mobile devices have access.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, email alternative for communicating with clients or colleagues.